internetworkers - RE: (off topic) restaurant recommendations need ed

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Julie Spink" <jspink AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: 'InterNetWorkers' <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: (off topic) restaurant recommendations need ed
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 10:00:53 -0500

Title: RE: [internetworkers] (off topic) restaurant recommendations needed

Hi Saundra -

Cafe Roma in Celebration of Six Forks off of Six Forks.  Wonderful, cozy, setting with dimmed lighting and live music - usually jazz or Frank Sinatra type stuff.  If you want to try out the food, go to wine tasting on Thursday nights and sample their appetizers.  The chef is awesome - right from Italy!

Julie F. Spink
Nortel Networks
New Hire Integration
919 992 2209 (ESN 352)