internetworkers - Re: CUBE BROWSER

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Linda Watson <linda.watson AT Egarden.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: CUBE BROWSER
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 11:30:07 -0500

At 11:56 AM 11/19/00 -0500, you wrote:

http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,40152,00.html

In a hotel suite off the show floor, Rosen is demonstrating an early
version of the 2Ce browser (pronounced "to see"), which displays six Web
pages simultaneously as though they were the inside walls of a cube.

"This will be the interface of choice for the information age," said
Rosen. "When you turn on your computer in the morning, this is what you'll
see."

David Smith and the folks at Virtus in Cary were demonstrating this 5 years ago. I can hardly wait to see Rosen's video phone.

**** Egarden.com -- online marketplace for the lawn & garden industry

"It's fun because we made it fun." -- Adam West about the Batman TV show.

**** Linda Watson, now watching who knows what on TV