internetworkers - Researching Start-ups? Here's a new site: Herringtown

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: gracenet AT egroups.com
  • Subject: Researching Start-ups? Here's a new site: Herringtown
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 08:02:30 -0500

From Red Herring announcement:

"We invite you to search Herringtown, our comprehensive, searchable database of startups. Here, investors, Venture Capitalists, potential customers, strategic partners, suppliers and other technology professionals can search emerging companies, people, industries, and stage of funding directories at no cost. Many of these startups are at early stages of funding and can be found in no other listing on the Internet! Herringtown is being constructed from the ground up and 500+ companies are already living here. New companies are joining the community daily. Visit us often to find the hottest new startups in the neighborhood! "

more at:
http://web1.redherring.com/herringtown/home/home.jsp

Saundra

  • Researching Start-ups? Here's a new site: Herringtown, saundrakaerubel.com, 11/19/2000