internetworkers - information security and software features

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kate Johnson <Kate.Johnson AT CanopySystems.com>
  • To: 'InterNetWorkers' <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: information security and software features
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 10:45:44 -0500

Title: information security and software features

Dear folks:

        I need directions to information resources/white papers etc.  The topic I am researching is:  What software features are vendors offering to assist their clients in securing sensitive information.  I am especially interested in what is occurring with online financial services and healthcare applications.

Thanks,
Kate Johnson
Canopy Systems
(reading CNN.com and thinking of a supposed Chinese curse "May you live in interesting times." )

  • information security and software features, Kate Johnson, 11/10/2000