internetworkers - Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility - proposed RTP chapter

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Christian Stalberg" <cstalberg AT develop.net>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility - proposed RTP chapter
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 07:56:44 -0500

All,

I would again like to extend an invitation to
anyone on the InterNetWorkers mailing list to
come join us in the formation of the RTP chapter
of the Computer Professionals for Social
Responsibility. Formation of a local chapter
requires five (5) dues-paying CPSR members,
three (3) of whom must be designated as officers.

The CPSR national office has already helped us
identify some area members of the CPSR. With
any luck we're going to get everyone together
sometime this month to complete the necessary
paperwork towards making the chapter official.

For more information please visit

http://www.rtp.nc.us/cpsr

Feel free to email me with any questions. Thank
you for your attention.

- Christian

  • Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility - proposed RTP chapter, Christian Stalberg, 11/10/2000