internetworkers - Start-Up Space in Carrboro or Chapel Hill?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Wendy Robinson <wgrobin AT duke.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Cc: wendy AT koroberi.com
  • Subject: Start-Up Space in Carrboro or Chapel Hill?
  • Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 11:47:33 -0500

I've just joined Koroberi, a small advertising/marcom agency with prominent
IT clients, currently based in Durham. We've already outgrown our space
and are looking around in Carrboro and Chapel Hill. 2500-3000 sq ft would
be perfect.

Since there's been recent churn in the dot-com world in RTP, I wondered if
anyone on this list had good leads on office space that may soon become
available or currently is, and/or if you know where any relatively hip,
used-in-good-condition office furniture may be purchased, perhaps due to
downsizing. Koroberi is trying to move by the end of the year.

We probably will post open art, marketing and/or PR positions on the
InterNetWorkers board soon too. So give me a holler if you've recently
freshened up your marcom resume. We probably can use freelancers at any time.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Please respond to this email or < wendy AT koroberi.com > and have a great
weekend!

  • Start-Up Space in Carrboro or Chapel Hill?, Wendy Robinson, 11/05/2000