internetworkers - Geeks and Gays

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joe Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Geeks and Gays
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 15:41:51 -0500

What does it mean? It's the geeks, baby.

"Like a simmering kettle of yesterday's sweatsocks, the powerful
scent of the Oracle dba in his cubicle flowed outward, into the hallway,
into the street, into the very fabric of the community. The reek of his
powerful masculinity set fire to the narrow minds of the community, yea,
until the very moral fiber of the region was infiltrated by the sensual
magnificence of this warrior-god in on his throne."

Seriously, I think Geeks and Gays are mutually attractive groups. They
obviously have a lot in common - and despite the popular stereotypes, they
attract all kinds. Mostly open-minded fun folks, but occasionally a
Republican, too. ;-)

Joe K