internetworkers - INW gathering feedback

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: kirk schmidt <kschmidt AT netphoenix.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: INW gathering feedback
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:59:02 +0800

We need to have a guinness drinking contest!

In the spring I'll host an INW gathering on my chatham county
100 acres.... more news later. Ask Mike Thomas about some of
our other gatherings! While I'm at it, I ought to make mention
of the upcoming pary: it will not be the 2nd annual Pumpkin
Carving as hoped... Saturday Nov 11th is the day, email me for
more specifics.

kirk schmidt

  • INW gathering feedback, kirk schmidt, 10/25/2000