internetworkers - Ecommerce Inquiries

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tracy Hollister" <THollister AT tsisoccer.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Ecommerce Inquiries
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 17:49:14 -0400

Hello Internetworkers,

I have been lurking on this list for quite some time, and now I have some
questions for you:

1) Does anyone know of good resources for understanding factors that
influence an ecommerce site's performance ― e.g., user sessions, page views,
orders, average sales?

2) Does anyone have any best practices or resources to share regarding
strategic planning for an ecommerce site?

3) Does anyone have any experience with web site certification, approval, and
seal organizations? What are the top ones that customers view as most
valuable? Do they really make a difference in assuring customers about a
site's safety/validity?

You may want to check out my team's recently redesigned site...
www.tsisoccer.com. Feel free to let me know what you think.

Tracy

Tracy Hollister
Business Manager, tsisoccer.com
www.tsisoccer.com / iTURF
email: thollister AT tsisoccer.com
(919) 484-0818 ext. 27400

  • Ecommerce Inquiries, Tracy Hollister, 10/23/2000