internetworkers - reactive search party

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas A. Beckett" <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: reactive search party
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:38:36 -0400

I just wanted to congratulate the Reactive Search folks on their most
excellent little soiree yesterday evening. Good pizza, good beer and
good people. It was a nice way for them to show off their product and
be a part of the community. Most enjoyable!

The pizza came from the Pizza Palace next door to their office, which
had a nice little covered courtyard I never knew about. We should keep
that place in mind for an InterNetWorkers gathering when the weather
warms up again.

TaB

  • reactive search party, Thomas A. Beckett, 10/12/2000