internetworkers - Re: URL refers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: URL refers
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:39:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 4 Oct 2000, Gina Norman wrote:
->Oh golly! I just realized that my bad-song-of-the-month is a Rupert
->Holmes gem: Romeo's Tune..
->
->"Meet me in the middle of the night, let me hear you say everything's
->all right; bring me southern kisses from your room."
->

Actually, it's by Steve Forbert... *

So what about an Internetworkers gathering where we speak *entirely* in
song lyrics? That could be fun...

Cheers
Kelly Jo

* this knowledge brought to you b ythe place in my brain where the
formulary for my entire Physics instruction is supposed to reside...

+--
Si le m?dium est le message, quel est-il ce message ?
------ Kelly Jo Garner ------- http://www.ibiblio.org/kelly/ ---