internetworkers - RE: e cafe

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: MaryBeth Lackey <MLackey AT raleighcvb.org>
  • To: 'InterNetWorkers' <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: e cafe
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 08:47:56 -0400

There's a new parking garage beside the E-Cafe, accessible from Blount
Street. I park there for work, so I don't know their daily rates.

You can also park in surface lots one block north on Wilmington or Blount.
Or, park betw. the Convention Center and Memorial Auditorium, or in any of
the lots/garages off of Salisbury Street and just walk across the mall.

If you walk, go through the mall in front of the Convention Center, and
Cabarrus St. will be in front of you. The cafe is on the right side of the
road, and you'll see the deck on the left.

Someone I work with ate there once and said it was decent, and that there's
not a lot of light (no windows), so it might be a very interesting venue!
---
Mary Beth Lackey
Internet Manager
Greater Raleigh Convention and Visitors Bureau
http://www.raleighcvb.org

  • e cafe, uzoma nwosu, 10/02/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: e cafe, MaryBeth Lackey, 10/03/2000