internetworkers - Put your eJohn Hancock here(digital and e-s-signatures and the future)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: gracenet AT egroups.com, silcwit AT topica.com, internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Put your eJohn Hancock here(digital and e-s-signatures and the future)
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 10:45:03 -0700

Interesting articles on digital and e-signatures

SPECIAL REPORT

-->E-signatures: Signed, sealed, delivered
The first national digital signature law goes into effect Sunday.
Will your life change? And for the better?
http://cgi.zdnet.com/slink?56521:12965506

Related stories:

-->Security: Lingering questions on e-signatures
http://cgi.zdnet.com/slink?56522:12965506

-->Implementation: We'll e-sign for everything -- eventually
http://cgi.zdnet.com/slink?56523:12965506

-->Business: Which companies stand to make money from e-signatures?
http://cgi.zdnet.com/slink?56524:12965506
Saundra Kae Rubel saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com
"I live in another dimension, but I have a summer home in reality"
>From The Order of the Bun
http://www.saundrakaerubel.com , mother of www.zolahayes.com

  • Put your eJohn Hancock here(digital and e-s-signatures and the future), saundrakaerubel.com, 09/29/2000