internetworkers - yet another par-tay

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Leann Spradling <tateys AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: spam AT unc.edu, hprimm AT fginc.com
  • Subject: yet another par-tay
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 15:22:57 -0400 (EDT)

Please come and join Kelly Jo, LeAnn and Gustavo at the
"re-housewarming" of 112 Windsor Circle, Chapel Hill.

Where: 112 Windsor Circle, Chapel Hill (directions at end of this mail)
When: 9pm until...

Party theme: "Bad Decisions"

So, bring one of your Bad Decisions to the party, so that everyone may
giggle. Pictures of the psycho ex, Night Train, Jalapeno Love Oil,
Interpath job offer letter...anything goes.

If you have never made a Bad Decision, Everclear or something similar will
be on hand to assist you in making a Bad Decision that very evening...

Lotsa parking available on the street in front of the house. Limited crash
space available. Beer & munchies provided - please feel free to contribute
more beer. :) Hell yeah we're taking pictures. Jello wrestling strictly
forbidden. Just because my dog is a Chihuahua does not mean he drinks
tequila so don't even twist your mouth to ask. Your housetrained guests
welcome. Smoking porch will be provided too. Jiggle handle of toilet after
flushing. Please RSVP to LeAnn that she may invoke the sacred Rite of the
Beer Count. Void where prohibited. Must be at least this tall to ride this
ride.
Anheuser-Busch, St. Louis MO.

Directions:

From Raleigh/Durham and points east:
I-40 West
get off at exit 266
turn left at end of ramp - you are now on Airport Road/NC Hwy 86.
go through intersection of Airport Rd. and Homestead Rd.
pass big gas station and car wash on right.
Keep looking right. Watch for a BP with a buncha Ryder Trucks in the lot.
Take first right after the BP - this is Critz Road.
Critz dead-ends into Windsor Circle. Bear left onto Windsor Circle.
Pass through one intersection - no lights.
Keep following Windsor Circle. Our house is on the corner where Windsor
makes a sharp bend to the right.
Park, come in, and get down!

From Chapel Hill:
Take Airport Rd. away from campus.
Go through intersection of Airport and Estes.
Go through intersection of Aiport and PIney Mountain Rd.
Go up hill.
Start looking to the left. You will want to turn left onto Critz Rd. Right
after Critz Road is a BP with a buncha Ryder trucks in the lot (on the
left) and a Citgo gas station (on right, atop the hill). If you pass these
gas stations you have gone too far.
Critz dead-ends into Windsor Circle. Bear left onto Windsor Circle.
Pass through one intersection - no lights.
Keep following Windsor Circle. Our house is on the corner where Windsor
makes a sharp bend to the right.
Park, come in, and get down!
LeAnn

******
"GET BACK! OR I'LL POWER CYCLE THIS BOX WITHOUT DOING AN ORDERLY SHUTDOWN!!!"
--Greg Cox