internetworkers - David's party

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "saundrakaerubel.com" <saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: David's party
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 07:04:07 -0700

Hi

I just wanted to thank everyone that Kurt and I met at David's party Saturday
night when we were in North Carolina.

Having the kindness exhibited to us on that evening made our choice of North
Carolina that much easier.

We officially move out on Nov 11, 2000` but will be a part of this discussion
group until then.

Thanks again

Saundra
Saundra Kae Rubel saundrakae AT saundrakaerubel.com
This is Silicon Valley: If you don't like the technology,
go out and make some of your own.

The Information Philanthropist
http://www.saundrakaerubel.com

  • David's party, saundrakaerubel.com, 09/19/2000