internetworkers - freelance networking job

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Deborah Ellington" <invincigirl AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: freelance networking job
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 10:39:51 GMT

Hi all,

A friend of mine with an office in Carrboro is looking for someone who can do some networking stuff for her from time to time. Right now she has three computers that are networked together for file sharing, but she only has DSL access on one and she would like to share that on all three computers as well. I've done web design for her and told her I'd try to find someone who could do the networking.

If you're interested, please send me your name and hourly rate and I'll pass it on to her.

Deborah Ellington