internetworkers - Reconstructing Privacy conference car pool?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Christian Stalberg" <cstalberg AT develop.net>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Reconstructing Privacy conference car pool?
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 21:25:40 -0400

I'm planning on attending the Reconstructing Privacy conference in
Philidelphia on Oct. 14 & 15 (Saturday/Sunday) and am wondering if anyone on
this list would be interested in car pooling. I was thinking of driving up
Friday and arriving sometime in the evening. The conference runs from early
Saturday morning to late Sunday afternoon on the U. of Penn. campus.

For more information the conference webpage is located at

http://www.cpsr.org/conferences/annmtg00/

If interested please contact me off list.

  • Reconstructing Privacy conference car pool?, Christian Stalberg, 09/11/2000