internetworkers - Chapel Hill Camera Club

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger" <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Chapel Hill Camera Club
  • Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 13:00:27 -0400

If any of you are interested, a friend of mine, Charlie (a non-geek),
will be showing his photos with the exhibit in CH and the reception is
next Sunday. I don't know what the refreshments will be like. If any of
you are up by 2pm and want an outing in CH, Nileen and I plan to drive
over from Raleigh for the reception and we would enjoy seeing some
friends there. Enjoy, Roger (in RTP)

The Chapel Hill Camera Club Show at the Chapel Hill Museum

September 10 to October 8, 2000

Featuring work by:
Betsey Anderson
Elvira Butler
Gloria Fussman
Len Eselson
Bob Gilgor
David Hughes
Wendell Hill
Jean Oline
Herman Rissolo
Dick Schenck
Clark Thompson
Denise Tolley
Charles Twine
Ann Williams
Cal Wong

Reception: Sunday, September 10, 2000; 2 - 4:30 pm.

The Chapel Hill Museum is at 523 E. Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, NC
27514; tel. 967-1400.

It's the old Chapel Hill Public Library on the northwest corner of E.
Franklin and Boundary Streets.
Museum (and on-street) parking for the reception is limited, so car-pool
if you can.
On weekends, public parking is available in two nearby UNC campus lots:
1. The UNC Press - one block south of the Museum, on the east side of
Boundary St.;
2. The Moorehead Planetarium rose garden - two blocks west of the
Museum, on Franklin Street.

Museum hours: Thurs., Fri., Sat.: 10-4; Sun., 1-4.

This will be the Chapel Hill Camera Club’s first exhibit at the Museum
and will include a display of historical cameras.

  • Chapel Hill Camera Club, Austin, Roger, 09/07/2000