internetworkers - MetaLab = ibiblio.org invitation

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: pjones AT metalab.unc.edu
  • Subject: MetaLab = ibiblio.org invitation
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 14:40:09 -0400

Friends of MetaLab,

On Monday September 11, 2000 at 11 o'clock in UNC's Wilson Library Rare
Book Room, we will be announcing the next evolution in the life of one
of
the world's most famous information-sharing archives, sunsite.unc.edu
-->
metalab.unc.edu --> ibiblio.org "the public's library."

UNC Chancellor James Moeser and the Red Hat Center for Open Source with
special guest and MetaLab contributor, Roger McGuinn, as well as myself
and the MetaLab crew, will be revealing more of the specifics at the
event.

For a lovely printable invitation and map which includes parking sites,
see http://metalab.unc.edu/pjones/invitation.pdf

We would appreciate it if you could RSVP to Ronni Gardner
<ronni_gardner AT unc.edu> or by phone 919-962-3432

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Paul Jones