internetworkers - Re: What options for Internetworkers Chat ?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael D. Thomas" <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: Sara Easler <seasler AT mindspring.com>, internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: What options for Internetworkers Chat ?
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 00:10:48 -0400

Just go to:
http://franklin.oit.unc.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=internetworkers&text_mode=0

you can log in and change your prefrences. Change your "Status" so that
you receive a digest.

If you didn't subscribe with a password you don't need to enter one. If
you did and can't remember it you can have it mailed to you.

Sara Easler wrote:

Hi, I would like to change my status on the Internet Workers Discussion Listsuch that I get one daily email rather that the messages as they are sent.I tried re-joining via http://franklin.oit.unc.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?join=internetworkersbut it didn't work. Any ideas? Thanks! Sara Easler

  • Re: What options for Internetworkers Chat ?, Michael D. Thomas, 08/08/2000