internetworkers - Re: Go

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist AT pobox.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Go
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 16:18:51 -0400 (EDT)

At 12:45am Today, I heard mdthomas AT mindspring.com say :
> Or we could arrange to meet at a local coffee shop,
> extant Go boards in hand, and play a bit in the
> next couple of weeks. Some of my chess buddies
> would probably be in for this and might have
> Go boards...

It might be OK, if I can get talk the Mrs. into letting me out. I wonder
if you can teach a 2 year old Go *grin*

> Y'all want to run with this idea? FYI, I'm
> *always* up for chess...

I need to practice my Chess. I havre a standing offer to play Lyle Estil
(http://www.thechessworks.com) whenever he's in at the Chessworks (hey, I
can walk to it from my house). FWIW, I'm sure he's let us play on the "big
board" one evening as well.

-- Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney --
-- http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist --
"I am Bad. I am Evil. I am...MOJO JOJO!"

  • Re: Go, mdthomas, 08/07/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Go, Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney, 08/07/2000
    • Re: Go, Don Rua, 08/07/2000
    • Re: Go, mdthomas, 08/07/2000
    • Re: Go, Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney, 08/08/2000