internetworkers - Re: Dotcom Par-tay Hype (and shameless self promotion)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: mdthomas AT mindspring.com
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Dotcom Par-tay Hype (and shameless self promotion)
  • Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 13:32:00 -0400

>I like the "name your salary" check box best.

I like the "masters or equivalent work experience" choice
in education. Yeah... I think that I've done enough stuff
to get a masters, or maybe a doctorate... hmmm...

But my favorite is the privacy policy... though it should
explicitly say what will and will not be done with email
addresses.

uzoma nwosu wrote:

> Hey, I just wanted to let you folks know that I am promoting a party for
> Career Cowboy (www.careercowboy.com). They're a headhunting outfit in the
> area. Anyway, they want to buy everyone food and possibly a beer or two
> this Friday (Aug 11) at The Hideaway (Chapel Hill). I've got two of my
> hottest dj's playing a mixture of latin funk, r+b, and house. The Hideaway
> also has Salsa music that will begin later that evening.
>
> Career Cowboy has made it very clear to me that this is a party with a
> smidgedon of a job fair. We'll do whatever we can to make this a jumpin
> affair. (Giveaways don't hurt, either. I've been sitting on some nice
> promo CD's that need freeing.) So if you if you're thinking about a career
> change or you're a HR person, you should come down and talk to them and have
> a little fun.
>
> Career Cowboy's Roundup
> Friday, August 11th 7pm
> @ The Hideaway (137 E. Franklin St., Chapel Hill)
> www.careercowboy.com
>
> Uzoma

> http://metalab.unc.edu/internetworkers/
> You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: fents AT metalab.unc.edu

Serena Fenton
metalab linux archive maintainer - http://metalab.unc.edu/pub/Linux/
fents AT metalab.unc.edu - or - fents AT ils.unc.edu
http://ils.unc.edu/~fents

http://metalab.unc.edu/internetworkers/
You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: mdthomas AT mindspring.com