internetworkers - Re: Egarden.com makes "Best 200 B2B Sites" in Forbes.com

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Linda Watson <linda.watson AT Egarden.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Egarden.com makes "Best 200 B2B Sites" in Forbes.com
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 16:58:55 -0400

You bet! I might even be persuaded to divest some of my earnings in the form of a round of drinks for the Internetworkers!

At 02:41 PM 7/6/00 -0400, you wrote:
That's fantastic, Linda! You capitalist tool you! Will you be signing
autographs at Player's Retreat tonight?

TaB

Linda Watson wrote:

> What was that dancing at the magazine rack at B&N last night? It was folks
> from Egarden.com reading the B2B issue in Forbes.com. We offered to sign
> page 183 for the amazed bystanders, but alas, no one approached us for
> these historic signatures.
>
> Forbes.com says:
>
> >The B2B horse race is off, and just out of the starting gate are more than
> >1,000 Web marketplaces that have been announced in the past year or so.
> >Which ones will thrive and which will falter? In Forbes.com's first annual
> >Best of The Web: B2B guide, our team of editors have handicapped B2B
> >companies and picked 200 of the most promising and competitive in 25
> >industries. Each company was judged on its strategy, its execution, its
> >financial staying power and its Web site. For a complete list of the 200
> >B2B Web sites, and hundreds more reviews, go to: www.forbesbest.com/b2b.
>
> The online version of the Egarden.com page is
> http://www.forbesbest.com/b2b/asp/tearsheet.asp?reviewNO=1465&industry=Retai
> ling
>
> The celebration will continue at the Internetworkers meeting tonight!
>
> Whoo-whoo! --- Linda
>
> 21-inch monitors and Sun servers, because technology matters
> http://www.egarden.com/jobs.html
>
> *********** the lawn & garden industry's online markeplace *****
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: thomas AT tbeckett.com

You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: linda.watson AT egarden.com

  • Re: Egarden.com makes "Best 200 B2B Sites" in Forbes.com, Linda Watson, 07/06/2000