internetworkers - Re: Fresh Air, David Talbot, founder of Salon.com

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Edward A. Wesolowsk Jr." <ids AT idisplay.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Fresh Air, David Talbot, founder of Salon.com
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 19:20:57 -0400

I missed most of the show myself. However, check out
http://whyy.org/freshair/today.html
and go to June 14, 2000
The audio should be up (get there). You may need to give it a day or two. It isn't there at this moment, but it looks like a two day or so lag time before they get the show there. I hope this helps. (for me too!)
Best
Ed Wesolowski

At 04:32 PM 6/14/00 -0600, you wrote:
> FRESH AIR with Terry Gross WUNC 7M
> Terry talks with David Talbot, the founder and editor-in-chief of the
> pioneering online magazine "Salon", about the ups and downs of publishing
> on the internet. Last week "Salon" was one of three on-line journalism
> sites that announced layoffs as a result of financial problems.

Can someone tape this for me, the local NPR station here in Denver has
such a weird schedule I havn't figured out when Terry is on yet.

--
Joe Reid
iBookin' across the wireless universe

---
You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: ids AT idisplay.com

  • Re: Fresh Air, David Talbot, founder of Salon.com, Edward A. Wesolowsk Jr., 06/14/2000