internetworkers - Linux Doc Project's Guylhem Aznar here

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Linux Doc Project's Guylhem Aznar here
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 15:37:10 -0400 (EDT)

Guylhem Aznar is here from France visiting and working on his medical
research at UNC. Guylhem is also head of the Linux Documentation
Project. He'll be here thru July, but I've promised to bring him to
tomorrow's geeknik (TaB and mdt, this is an RSVP for Guylhem), but I will
have to leave early to take my son to another engagement. I'd appreciate
it if someone could give Guylhem a ride back to Teague Dorm on the UNC
Campus later in the evening. Great chance to try out your French! (he does
speak Engish too).

Paul Jones
"We must protect our precious bodily fluids!" General Jack D Ripper
http://MetaLab.unc.edu/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As SunSITE.unc.edu
pjones AT MetaLab.unc.edu voice: (919) 962-7600 fax: (919) 962-8071

  • Linux Doc Project's Guylhem Aznar here, Paul Jones, 06/10/2000