internetworkers - Look! his panties are in a bunch!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "tengu typed, not" <tengu AT unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Look! his panties are in a bunch!
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 11:39:26 -0400 (EDT)

The point of going to the woods is to remove one's self from such noise.
May I remind those who attended the Tobacco Roadhouse the pain of
listening to John Cougar Melonhead and his overamped cacophany.
That's not entertainment, it's a trial.
Want music? Bring headphones. I'm there to hear birds, not The Byrds.
tengu,
who will be as far from electricity as need be to enjoy the sound
of fish farting.
---
"Skinny guys fight 'til they're 'burger."