internetworkers - Re: Head In The Clouds

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Head In The Clouds
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 11:07:32 -0400

Michael Tucker wrote:

> >Hip flasks and the best source for said items in the Triangle. And, I
> >don't mean those wimpy little hip flasks. If I only wanted one drink, I'd
> >buy airplane bottles and avoid the funnel.
>
> Very astute observation I must say. Congrats to Heather for nailing that
> one right on the head. Now, where does one acquire said hip flask? ;)

This is a very germane topic, BTW. But don't let your search for the
proper hip flask distract you from signing up for the event itself: The
First Annual InterNetWorkers All-geek Picnic and Cookout.

http://metalab.unc.edu/internetworkers/cgi-bin/picnic.pl

Don't miss the premiere Triangle Internet event of the season!

TaB