internetworkers - help

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Demers <david AT designnation.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: help
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 11:07:22 -0400

i'm having a slight technical difficulty and was wondering if any of you
may be able to help me. i have a mac, my email account is with bellsouth,
and i use eudora pro 4.0. my problem is that email messages from 2
particular individuals are coming through blank except for the subject
line. if they are replying to one of my messages, then the body text comes
through fine, but if they initiate a message, it always comes through
blank. does anyone have any suggestions to remedy this problem?
david demers
design nation, inc.
po box 1407
cary, nc 27512