internetworkers - Tobacco Roadhouse

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas A. Beckett" <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Tobacco Roadhouse
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 01:26:12 -0400

Hey, I had some errands in Durham on Friday afternoon and took the
opportunity to eyeball the Tobacco Roadhouse. It is certainly spacious
enough, and the manager was completely amenable to our need for loose
arrangements. They had a huge outdoor space, too.

It immediately adjoins a huge parking lot, so there's no worry about
wandering around Durham at night. It's a pretty safe area of Durham, as
those things go, I believe.

How about we do Tobacco Roadhouse in June and Vertigo the next time?
(And a late-night run to Krispy Kreme after Vertigo.)

TaB

  • Tobacco Roadhouse, Thomas A. Beckett, 05/20/2000