internetworkers - Re: June gathering

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Acipa Media Inc." <Info AT acipamedia.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: June gathering
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 11:36:59 -0400

>We're having a hard time figuring out where to have our June 1
>InterNetWorkers gathering. Durham? Raleigh? Where?

Let's do a business lounge thing. Maybe we will attract some new kinda folks.
What hotels have a nice lounge in RTP? That are open late and aren't offended
when graffiti appears on the walls?

Even better how about the dollhouse in Raleigh? Well be sure to get a large
following there. And it provides the perfect excuse for the married people.

"Honey I'm just going to discuss the latest moves in the industry! Honest!"

Steve

We're having a hard time figuring out where to have our June 1
InterNetWorkers gathering. Durham? Raleigh? Where?

I've got an evil thought: let's have it at Krispy Kreme in Raleigh.

TaB

---
You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: info AT AcipaMedia.com