internetworkers - Re: CPA referral anyone?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "John Stonham" <jmstonham AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: CPA referral anyone?
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 16:57:43 GMT

Does anyone on this list have personal experience with a
local CPA who is very knowledgeable in handling complex
tax situations which include both personal and business
matters?

I'll recommend Scott Grady of Grady, Whitley and Company (tel: 919-872-5094).

Scott has done our taxes the past two years, and was very helpful on a number of important issues (specifically stock options, foreign earned income [and related issues], and S-1 corporation pass-through tax strategies).

Scott does a lot of work for people at Red Hat (which is how we met him), and everyone at RH has been happy with his advice. He is quick, informed and (based on the money he's "found" for us) affordable.

regards,

JMS