internetworkers - Starlight Tonight 4/20

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "uzoma nwosu" <uzoma AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Starlight Tonight 4/20
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 13:26:15 -0400

Hey,

I've got an all-house music tonight at the Hideaway in Chapel Hill. Three
dj's (Oracle, Marcus, and Infinity) will be playing tracks that will remind
you of Studio 54 with sultry Latin rhythms mixed with soul and disco (oh,
and there will be some harder styles of house as well). Plus, the weather
should be nice tonight and the Hideaway has a patio for you to enjoy it. If
you make it there, you will love it, I swear.

The Hideaway is in the Bank of America building on Franklin Street in Chapel
Hill (near the Artist Escape Cafe). Showtime's at 10pm and there's a $3
cover.

Hope to see you there!

Uzoma

  • Starlight Tonight 4/20, uzoma nwosu, 04/20/2000