internetworkers - Re: Net CEOs: Shallow and Greedy

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Thomas <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Net CEOs: Shallow and Greedy
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:37:47 -0400

From the article:

"The dot-com generation will get squeezed by more skilled baby-boom managers
and aggressive
Generation Y newcomers. Former dot-com managers will end up working for their
elders and
their juniors," he said.

Looks like more Generation X bashing to me. It seems like it had actually
subsided there for
a while... but it looks like the dot.com shake-out and consolidation will be
a chance for the
baby boomers to cast glory upon themselves and their Gen Y kids...

M. Thomas, card carrying member of the lost generation.