internetworkers - the last government we ever elect

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "tengu typed, not" <tengu AT unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: the last government we ever elect
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 16:25:00 -0400 (EDT)

Folks,

http://www.pgp.com/phil/phil-quotes.asp

tengu, pumping up the paranoia
(super-octane-fat-crack-big-kilo, dig the PGP flow)
---
We are told that, in the age of multiple postal deliveries, the Victorians
exchanged several, perhaps dozens of letters each day. How interesting to
think that the advent of electronic mail has afforded us a glimpse of how
meaningless, empty and desperate those exchanges must have been.

  • the last government we ever elect, tengu typed, not, 04/12/2000