internetworkers - Re: Final Reminder! TOMORROW! Next Gathering- Player's Retreat - Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Welna.Sarah" <welna AT niehs.nih.gov>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Final Reminder! TOMORROW! Next Gathering- Player's Retreat - Raleigh
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 08:41:32 -0400

Michael - i always have a conflict with the first thursday events, but i
will be in the neighborhood of Player's Retreat around 7pm, so count me in
for my first unofficial internetworkers gathering. sorry for the late
notice.

thanks,
s.

Sarah Welna
Web Developer
NIEHS ITSS Contract - 361-5444 ext. 415 - MD B3-03
http://www.niehs.nih.gov/websmith/
http://www.niehs.nih.gov/

> Michael Tucker wrote:
> >
> > Final reminder....
> > -----
> > The next unofficial InterNetWorkers monthly gathering happens again soon
> on
> > Thursday, April 6 at 7:00 p.m. We'll descend en masse upon the poor
> hapless
> > folks of the Players Retreat in Raleigh, near the corner of Oberlin and
> > Hillsborough.
> >
> > Player's Retreat
> > 105 Oberlin Rd., Raleigh
> > (919) 755-9589
> >
> > http://triangle.citysearch.com/E/V/RDUNC/1000/11/27/
> >
> > If you plan to come RSVP by reply to this email so we can give a little
> > advance notice to the proprietors on how many heads to expect. Thanks!
> >
> > --
> > Michael R. Tucker
> > CRO, hesketh.com/inc.
> > http://www.hesketh.com
> > mtucker AT hesketh.com
> > vox: 919.834.2552 x11
> > fax: 919.834.2554

  • Re: Final Reminder! TOMORROW! Next Gathering- Player's Retreat - Raleigh, Welna.Sarah, 04/06/2000