internetworkers - OT: Wit at Playmakers

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger" <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: OT: Wit at Playmakers
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:57:08 -0500

Someone noted the other day that we should put out ideas of good food,
activities, etc on the list so I'll make this off topic suggestion.
Nileen and I went to a play at Playmakers yesterday called "Wit". It
was one of the best offerings of the season and I would suggest it for
anyone who likes excellent theater. It is a real funny tear jerker
(really) about dieing from cancer treatment. Tandy Cronyn, the actress
that played the central character undergoing treatment was wonderful.
She got a standing ovation at the end. A very touching play and well
worth the trouble to drive to Chapel Hill. Take lots of tissues.
Roger (who didn't make bowling in Raleigh)

  • OT: Wit at Playmakers, Austin, Roger, 03/27/2000