internetworkers - Re: Carrboro = nowhere; Arboretum = green grows on trees

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Linda Watson <linda.watson AT Egarden.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Carrboro = nowhere; Arboretum = green grows on trees
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:06:47 -0500

Thanks, Tom! I was thrilled by the way Christina Dyrness captured the
excitement we're feeling here about both the business & the view.

And speaking of the view, we are in the process of getting the roof garden
designed and completed in time for the Arboretum Gala on May 7th. All you
local entrepreneurs who are looking for a good party & a worthy cause, let
me know & I'll send you the details.

As for the webcam -- we'll have to pow wow with Hesketh.com to make sure we
protect the privacy of all those charming folks who stroll through our
backyard. ;-)

At 02:42 PM 3/13/00 -0500, you wrote:
> Well, today's Connect section in the N&O [...]
>
> A good day for InterNetWorkers, nonetheless. Our own Linda Watson and
>Egarden.com get first mention in Christina Dyrness's "Offline" column.
>http://www.news-observer.com/daily/2000/03/13/biz03.html
>Congratulations on the $5,000,000.00, Linda! (I really do think you and
>hesketh.com should go in together on an Arboretum webcam and share your
>new office view with the rest of us.)

  • Re: Carrboro = nowhere; Arboretum = green grows on trees, Linda Watson, 03/13/2000