internetworkers - 5k Help

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joe Komenda" <joe AT komejo.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: 5k Help
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 11:54:07 -0500

I tell you what - I couldn't ask for better QA help - (must get a mac in the
office and remember to spellcheck.)

Thanks to all who took the time to assist - I've fixed things up and
hopefully it's mo' betta.

>That's pretty funny but also kind of frustrating when the words run into
the rounded edge at the left-hand corner. (just fyi)

I pushed it out a bit more - does it fix it?

BTW - if I win the $50, I'm buying all y'all QA helpers a beer!

Joe K

  • 5k Help, Joe Komenda, 03/10/2000