internetworkers - RE: Next Gathering: Artist's Escape

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shields Carstarphen" <shields AT extensibility.com>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Next Gathering: Artist's Escape
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:58:33 -0500

Count me in.

Shields Carstarphen
Extensibility, Inc

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Beckett [mailto:thomas AT tbeckett.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2000 4:49 PM
To: shieldsc AT extensibility.com
Subject: [internetworkers] Next Gathering: Artist's Escape

Spring is in the air and it's time for another InterNetWorkers
gathering. Please join us at The Artist's Escape Cafe in Chapel Hill

What: InterNetWorkers March gathering
When: Thursday, March 2, 2000 - 7:00 p.m.
Where: Artist's Escape Cafe Wine Bar & Art Gallery
137 East Franklin Street, Chapel Hill
In the back of Bank of America (Nationsbank) Plaza
(919) 960-3717
Why: Because you can't help yourself

The Artist's Escape is a very hip place in the middle of Chapel Hill
with a couple of rooms, great art on the walls and a full menu. They're
giving us a room to ourselves and, if the weather is right, a nice patio
to spill out onto.

It's on the walkway behind the Bank of America. Ample parking
available close by in the municipal lot or the parking garage right next
door, both on Rosemary Street. It's actually easier for most people to
get to from Rosemary, just come up the steps next to the Ram movie
theater. Barrier-free entry from Franklin.

As usual, please RSVP to me if you plan to come. Email me if you need
directions. And here's a map:

http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/ia_find?screen=ia_find&link=ia-map-result&ui
d=u039b1xa9ymbqrqe:aa1y8xhaz

Tom Beckett

---
You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as:
shields AT extensibility.com
$subst('Email.Unsub')