internetworkers - Philip Zimmerman at NCSU -- specifics

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Thomas A. Beckett" <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Philip Zimmerman at NCSU -- specifics
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 00:42:32 -0500

I heard about it on WKNC earlier this afternoon. I was driving,
so I could only write down a phone number on my palm. I've called and
left voicemail but that's all. Here's what I was able to find by
hunting around NCSU website just now.

http://www2.ncsu.edu:8010/ncsu/chass/communication/ciss/lecture/

Thursday, February 17, 2000
4:30 PM
136 Engineering Graduate Research Center, at Centennial Campus
North Carolina State University

here's a map; parking will be free
http://centennial.ncsu.edu/howtogethere/mapegrc.htm

TaB