internetworkers - Re: Why I love the Web

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Why I love the Web
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 11:44:20 -0500 (EST)

always glad to keep those essential resources handy for you to use ;->

On Tue, 8 Feb 2000, David Parker wrote:

> My wife was planning a Chinese New Years celebration for the preschool
> class she teaches, and she wanted to find some traditional Chinese
> music. So I went to Google and in practically no time at all found
> exactly what I was looking for: several minutes of fascinating Oriental
> tunes, located at our friendly local Metalab site, no less! Thanks you
> guys!
>
> --
> Dave Parker, Dialographer
> http://www.ikonsystems.net/dave/
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: pjones AT metalab.unc.edu

Paul Jones
"We must protect our precious bodily fluids!" General Jack D Ripper
http://MetaLab.unc.edu/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As SunSITE.unc.edu
pjones AT MetaLab.unc.edu voice: (919) 962-7600 fax: (919) 962-8071

  • Why I love the Web, David Parker, 02/08/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Why I love the Web, Paul Jones, 02/08/2000