internetworkers - Re: INW population, and list overlap

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Thomas <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: INW population, and list overlap
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 15:46:19 -0500

Between the two lists we have 212 unique email addresses, which means that
Inet-Announce
is not a superset of Internetworkers. So for the time being, we would need to
send invites
to both lists in order to reach the 212. (BTW, this list is up to 77 now.)

When we get the web site up, we can set up our form so that subscription to
Internetworkers leads to automatic subscription to the Inet-Announce list,
and maybe make
Inet-announce a superset of Internetworkers at that time.

BTW, for those 31 of you on this list who aren't on Inet-Announce:
Inet-Announce is for
announcements of upcoming gatherings only. It's a broadcast only list and we
keep the
traffic on it very low. If the gatherings is all you are interested in and
don't want to
suffer the traffic of this list, you can unsubscribe this list (follow the
directions at
the bottom of the email) and subscribe to Inet-announce by going to:
http://franklin.oit.unc.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?enter=inet-announce&text_mode=0.