internetworkers - Re: nightfall

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Acipa Media Inc." <Info AT AcipaMedia.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: nightfall
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 18:25:23 -0800

At 06:03 PM 1/28/00 -0500, you wrote:
> I was just at the grocery picking up a few things for the weekend. As
>has been the case all week, it was abuzz with folks (like me)
>frantically stocking up on staples and rushing to get home before the
>sun goes down. It reminded me of a horror movie in which a town is
>terrorized by spirits and goblins that only come out after nightfall,
>everyone looking anxiously over their shoulder at the growing dusk.

Yeah, I used to love that movie when I was a kid. I can't remember the name
of it. Charlton Heston was the main character. He was a gun toting hero that
blue the hell out of the people who came out at night. Little did we know
that
this roll was a prerequisite for his tenure as head idiot of the NRA.

Gun enthusiast need not respond. :-)

> To home, to home! Board up the windows and huddle around your
>television sets until the sun drives away all your fears.
>
> Y'all have a great weekend. :-)
>
>Tom
>
>---
>You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: info AT AcipaMedia.com
$subst('Email.Unsub')

  • nightfall, Thomas Beckett, 01/28/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: nightfall, Acipa Media Inc., 01/28/2000
    • Re: nightfall, user, 01/28/2000