internetworkers - Re: telecommute?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger" <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: telecommute?
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 14:41:50 -0500

I'm at home with the flu. I've been playing on the computer though,
rather than working. Updating the woodturning sites:
http://www.woodturner.org/ and http://rtpnet.org/twnc/
RTI is closed today and they could be closed tomorrow too. The clients
are in DC so they are also snowed in up there.
The snow is still out there with a foot at least on top of the car.
Nothing has changed in the townhouse parking lots. They're too cheap to
have them plowed so it might be Friday before we get out. One fellow is
out there trying to shovel a path to the street about 100 yards up the
hill. He has a 1 year old so he might be outside to get away.
We have lots of food, meds, and wine, but we are out of potatoes.
That's too bad since I love potatoes. Later, Roger

--
Roger Austin rda AT rti.org (919)541-7476 192 MCB/HLB
Research Triangle Institute, POB 12194, RTP, NC 27709-2194