internetworkers - [Fwd: [inet-dev] Web Meeting]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Thomas <mdthomas AT mindspring.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: [Fwd: [inet-dev] Web Meeting]
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 11:52:30 -0500

Hey all,

Our Internetworkers web site is moving forward!

We met the other night and Joe Komenda, our comp. hero, produced the
following notes.

I'll add my two cents to Joe's summary:

* We're trying to move towards an open source model we're present and
future Internetworkers can easily add content
* part of our model is expecting and facilitating site redesigns
whenever somebody wants to do it
* We're going to have a rocking db on the back end (thanks Dennis!)
* We're going to have "fun room" and will soon be browbeating fellow
Internetworkers to provide content
* I have a super-secret project for the fun room. The heads of a lot of
Internetworkers that were at the last meeting will be featured.