internetworkers - Reminder: Coffee at Paradigm tomorrow

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, inet-announce AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Reminder: Coffee at Paradigm tomorrow
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 11:54:55 -0500

Don't forget, InterNetWorkers is gathering tomorrow night. Join us
for
a low-key post-holiday get-together.

What: InterNetWorkers monthly gathering
Where: Paradigm Coffee House, Cary
When: Thursday, January 6, 2000; 7:00 p.m.
Why: Because you're perfect

Please RSVP to me if you're coming so that I can give a heads-up
to the
folks at Paradigm a day ahead of time. Speaking of heads, Gina Norman
might bring her new Cranium (game)!

Directions and a map are available through CitySearch:
http://triangle.citysearch.com/E/V/RDUNC/1000/10/89/