internetworkers - Re: Coffeehouses or what?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Coffeehouses or what?
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 16:01:43 -0500

Not to many people at work today, methinks. Or perhaps just working
real hard in order to take tomorrow off. Anyhow, perhaps its time to
call the question.

Seems like a slight majority in favor of Paradigm, plus the "alternate
traffic rule". Plus it used to be Steve Burnett's office. Given the
short notice and the time of year, it's probably not going to be that
huge a turnout anyhow. Barring vehement opposition in the next 20
minutes, I'm inclined to send out an announcement for Paradigm at 7:00
p.m. on Thursday 1/6/00. They're open until 9:30. Howzat sound?

Tom