internetworkers - New Jobs at E*Garden

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Linda Watson <linda.watson AT egarden.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: New Jobs at E*Garden
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 19:54:30 -0500

Greetings, All --

I've just posted our new help-wanted page in anticipation of ads that will
run in the N&O on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, which some of you saw at our
gathering yesterday. We have *10* openings -- 8 full-time and 2 co-op
positions. Some are technical, others aren't. Check them out at:

http://www.egarden.com/jobs.html

Please pass the word on to other talented and terrific people that you know.
BTW, we are on track for moving next to the JC Raulston Arboretum in Raleigh
in January.

Thanks! ... Linda
---*------  http://www.egarden.com  ------------
        Linda Watson, E*Garden President
wholesale exchange for the lawn & garden industry

  • New Jobs at E*Garden, Linda Watson, 12/10/1999