internetworkers - JOB: Web site for Arts Council

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: JOB: Web site for Arts Council
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 14:10:37 -0500 (EST)

The NC Arts Council is looking for someone to create a WWW site concerning
a visiting Chicano writer. They had one group ready ot work on it and then
things fell apart. If you or your company are interested, please contact
Debbie and Anne (and if you'd drop a note to me so I know that someone is
on the case, I'd appreciate it).
Paul