internetworkers - Re: mahir just wants peace

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rachel Cox <rachel.cox AT interpath.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: mahir just wants peace
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 10:30:56 -0500

Steven Champeon wrote:

> Still more on our favorite Turkish accordian player:
>
> http://www.salon.com/tech/log/1999/11/08/more_mahir/index.html
> http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/mahirdance/getdown.html

Oh, mahir. What a guy. People are now suggesting that the whole thing
is a joke, and I must say I kinda hope it is... imagine having *this
many people* laughing at your personal ad. Not to mention your web site.

> Not quite the hampster dance, but hey.
>
> Steve,
> who always wondered why people didn't seem to mind that "hamster" was
> misspelled...

Because hamsters are so cute, no matter how they're spelled. :)

Cheers!
-Rachel

Rachel Cox | rachel.cox AT interpath.net
Web Developer | 919.253.5965
Interpath Communications | http://www.interpath.net